Cave Dudes Cave Dudes

Fun....

Its a very interesting game. Its quite easy to know what to do, and ater that is very fun. Keep the good work Chaz.

Rebuild Chile: The Game Rebuild Chile: The Game

Excelente juego y solidario

Mis felicitacion a israel y a los otros desarrolladores, me siento identificado pues vivia en concepcion hasta el terremoto. Ahora a unos kms de distancia. Espero a este juego le vaya muy bien, saludos.

Romance Maker Romance Maker

Love it.... nice Work!!!

I hae to say this is a very nice job. The art is very good, especial game for the upcoming 14th February. Well done.

Tillo Tillo

Average Platformer, can be better.

I like your main idea, but there are many platformer on the market, so you must do some better job next time. Let me send you some good suggestions for your next game or version:
1.- Mute button will be good.
2.- Hittest or collision detection can be better.
3.- Char animation has no smooth movement, an animation with more frames will be good.
4.- Have a bitmap map with colors or design, dont fit with the platformers or char. Or follow the minimalist design of make all with background design.

Keep the good work, i make platformers all the time if you need any other suggestions just pm or let me know.

Octobubble Octobubble

Game not working!!!

The game seems fun, nice and with good graphics, but you have to check it before uploading it. I try to play but the game keep moving forward and i cant play it. I see all the times, and the final boss without moving it. Then the game comeback o first frame and start looping again. Im using Chrome and on IE has the same issue.

Whooly - Lost Treasures Whooly - Lost Treasures

I love it

I love it, a well done game.... good for first plataform game... i love cause i make it.... thanks to partythenwork for believe in me... i hope we can make a new adventure of this character